Last updated: 4/30/2020
Paradynamix (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://temptrackr.com (the “Site”) and https://app.temptrackr.com (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data we receive from individuals (“you”) who: (i) visit or otherwise interact with our Services (“Visitors”); and/or (ii) use our cloud based project management and information organization platform via the site or desktop or mobile application (“Users”).
We use your Personal Data, as defined below, only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or Service. We collect the following Log Data, including but not limited to:
- The type of device you’re using;
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and browser version;
- The pages of our Site that you visit;
- The time and date of your visit, as well as the amount of time spent on those pages and other similar statistics, including, but not limited to a unique device ID, network connection type, provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, online identifiers such as cookies (defined below), and the aforementioned IP address, your non-precise location (which may be inferred from other technical data collected), crash reports, and system activity.
If you would prefer to opt out of sharing your information with Google Analytics, you can install this plugin which will allow you to control the information Google Services can collect from you both on our Site and other websites on the internet.
We collect the following Personal Data (which, to the extent that it relates to an identified or identifiable individual, is deemed Personal Data):
- Contact Information: This is the information freely and willingly provided by you when you use any of the contact forms provided on the Site.
When you make a donation to Temp Trackr, we may create a record of the donation made to our account. All donation transactions are routed through PayPal for processing and are subject to PayPal’s Legal Agreements and security. Our donation ledger records a limited amount of information that may be considered Personal Information, including email.
We collect this information in order to provide, maintain, improve, and secure our Site. We use Log Data as necessary for the performance of our Service, to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, and to support our legitimate interests in maintaining and improving the Site.
This use covers but is not limited to:
- To provide and personalize our Site.
- To provide support to Users and Visitors regarding our Site.
- To understand how Users and Visitors interact with our Site to further develop and improve our Service.
- To support and enhance our data security measures.
- To process your donation to the Site for the Service.
- To comply with applicable laws or regulations.
We do not sell your Personal Information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you regarding inquiries you submit to us when you provide us your name and email address with.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we work hard to keep your information private. We make use of industry standard security measures to keep your information safe.
Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We keep your Personal Information only as long as necessary to provide you with the Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining Service performance, making data-driven business decisions, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes.
Except as it is required by applicable law, we are not obligated to retain your Personal Information for any particular period and are free to securely delete it or restrict access to it for any reason at any time, with or without notice to you.
Rights to Your Data
You have rights concerning your Personal Information. Should you ever wish to exercise your rights under any applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this Policy
Effective Date: 5/5/2020